Jared S. GubermanAssociate
Jared S. Guberman joined the firm in 2020 and focuses his practice on community association law, commercial litigation, construction law, and condominium warranty. He primarily represents community associations, assisting them in the negotiation, mediation and litigation of construction defect cases. In addition to litigating large, multi-party construction defect lawsuits, he also represents clients in construction lien, bond, and breach of contract claims. Furthermore, Mr. Guberman assists and advises clients with the preparation, review, and negotiation of construction contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Guberman represented developers, contractors, subcontractors, product manufacturers, material suppliers, and sureties in a variety of construction matters in both state and federal court.
Mr. Guberman was an athlete during college. He was a Division II All-America Kicker and All-Conference Punter while making the Gulf South Conference All-Academic Football Team. In turn, Mr. Guberman was inducted into the University of West Georgia Athletics Hall of Fame. While in law school, Mr. Guberman was a member of Nova Law Review, president of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society, recipient of the CALI Award for the Highest Grade in Evidence, and received Dean’s List Honors.
Currently, Mr. Guberman serves as the co-chair of the Broward County Bar Association Publicity and Publications committee, and also serves as a contributor and editor for the Broward Bar Barrister. Additionally, Mr. Guberman operates his own business providing professional and personalized instruction to kickers and punters across South Florida.
- Florida Construction Law Update, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, June 2018.
- Florida Construction Law Update, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, May 2017.
- 2016 Legislative Session: Overview of Florida’s New Laws, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, December 2016.
- Florida’s Craft Breweries: The Expanding Law, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, Aug. 2015.
- E-Discovery in South Florida, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, May 2015.
- Things a First-Year Associate Should Know, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, Oct. 2014.
- The Florida Right to Medical Marijuana Initiative, BROWARD CNTY. BAR ASS’N BARRISTER, July 2014.
J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2013
B.A., Business Administration, Management, University of West Georgia, 2008
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida