Position: Associate - Civil / Commercial Litigation
Siegfried Rivera seeks an experienced Litigation Associate. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years' experience with civil and commercial litigation. Candidates must have experience in handling complex cases in state and federal court, trial experience is preferred. First party property insurance experience is a plus. This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate with competitive salary and full benefits. Please submit resumes, along with writing samples and salary requirements to [email protected].Responsibilities:
- Ability to review, draft and analyze cases effectively
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations and trials in state and federal court
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Meet annual billable hour requirements and record time efficiently
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 3 to 7 years of civil litigation experience
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of litigation cases from inception to trial
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must be able to function independently and be an excellent team player
- Strong academic credentials required
The firm offers a full benefits package and competitive salary.
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirements to Cristi Acosta at [email protected]. All submissions are kept strictly confidential.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.