Position: Associate - Construction Law
Siegfried Rivera seeks an experienced Construction Associate. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience with construction litigation for its Construction Practice Group. Candidates must have experience in handling complex cases in state and federal court, trial experience is preferred. This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate with competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.Responsibilities:
- Ability to review, draft and analyze construction agreements
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations and trials in state and federal court
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Meet annual billable hour requirements and record time efficiently
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 3+ years of construction law experience
- Knowledge of community association, construction lien, and surety law
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of litigation cases from inception to trial
- Sizeable transactional experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must be able to function independently and be an excellent team player
- Strong academic credentials required
Apply today to [email protected] to join a well-established firm offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. All submissions are kept strictly confidential.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.
No recruiters please.