Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Siegfried Rivera is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. Ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years law firm or customer service experience. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and is a reliable, punctual, and courteous team player who always maintains a professional demeanor with employees, clients, and visitors at the office. This position is an onsite position in our Coral Gables office.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Answer and screen incoming calls, take messages if needed
- Greet vendors, clients and visitors
- Maintain an organized reception area
- Maintain conference rooms for meetings and assist with catering requests
- Manage parking validations
- Assist with firm events
- Receive deliveries FedEx, UPS and other deliveries
- Other general clerical assistance as required
- Previous law firm reception experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with legal documents and litigation procedures is a plus
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to maintain firm and client confidentiality
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multitask and successfully manage a variety of demands daily
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today to [email protected] to join a well-established firm offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. All submissions are kept strictly confidential.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.