Position: Litigation Associate - Commercial Litigation
Siegfried Rivera is seeking a Litigation Associate with 0-3 years' experience with commercial and construction litigation, complex cases preferred. State and federal court experience is requested. This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate with competitive salary and full benefits.
- Ability to review and analyze cases effectively
- Draft and edit pleadings
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations and trials in state and federal court
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Meet annual billable hour requirements and record time efficiently
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 0-3 years' of commercial litigation experience (complex cases preferred)
- State and federal court experience
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of litigation cases from inception to trial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must be an excellent team player and able to also work independently
- Strong academic credentials required
Please submit resume, transcript, writing sample and salary requirement to apply. All submissions are kept strictly confidential.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.