Associate - Community Association Law
Siegfried Rivera seeks an attorney with 7+ years' experience in all types of general community association law transactions for its Coral Gables office. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a well-established firm offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you shall receive 10% of the receipts on clients you originate. Siegfried Rivera prides itself in cultivating and maintaining its employees with more than 65% of its employees having been with the firm over 10 years. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and verbal skills, experience reviewing and analyzing community association governing documents and related Florida statutes, experience drafting opinion letters, reviewing and drafting contracts and attending condo and HOA board and member meetings on a regular basis, including some evenings. Candidates must be team players, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and experience managing cases while building trusting relationships with owners, board members and managers. Must be a member of the Florida Bar, and fluency in Spanish is preferred. This position will have hybrid work capabilities, after the initial training period. Please submit resumes, along with writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com. All submissions will be handled confidentially.
- Ability to review and analyze association governing documents, contracts and related Florida Statutes
- Availability to attend annual and regular board meetings on a regular basis, including some evenings
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients, managers and board members
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 7+ years of community association law experience
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze governing documents and negotiate and draft contracts
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an excellent team player and personable
The firm offers a full benefits package and competitive salary.
Please submit resume, writing sample and salary requirement to apply.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.