Siegfried Rivera seeks an experienced Construction Transactional Attorney for its Coral Gables office. Seeking candidates with at least 4+ years of experience in drafting and negotiating construction agreements and AIA software. Knowledge of community association, construction lien and surety law preferred. The firm offers competitive compensation with an annual bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you shall receive 10% of the receipts on clients you originate. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a well-established firm which prides itself in cultivating and maintaining its employees with more than 65% of its employees having been with the firm over 10 years. This position will have hybrid work capabilities, after the initial training period.
- Ability to review, draft and analyze construction agreements
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 4+ years of transactional construction experience
- Knowledge of construction, lien, insurance and surety law
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must be able to function independently and be an excellent team player
The firm offers a full benefits package and competitive salary.
To apply, please submit resume, writing sample and salary requirement to email@example.com.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.