Construction Litigation Trial Attorney
Siegfried Rivera seeks an experienced Trial Attorney for its litigation practice in the Coral Gables office. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience of litigation and trial experience. Construction and First Party Property claims preferred. Candidates must have experience handling multi-party construction complex cases in state and federal court. Trial experience is required. The firm offers competitive compensation with an annual bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you shall receive 10% of the receipts on clients you originate. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a well-established firm which prides itself in cultivating and maintaining its employees with more than 65% of its employees having been with the firm over 10 years. This position will have hybrid work capabilities, after the initial training period. Please submit resumes, along with writing samples and salary requirement to email@example.com. All submissions will be handled confidentially.
- Ability to review, draft and analyze construction agreements and pleadings
- Ability to review, draft and analyze Insurance policies, coverage and pleadings
- Desire to attend hearings, depositions, mediations and trials in state and federal court
- Manage cases and meet client expectations effectively
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 7+ years of construction/insurance litigation experience
- Knowledge of construction, lien, insurance and surety law
- Trial experience is required
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of litigation cases from inception to trial
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must be able to function independently and be an excellent team player
The firm offers a full benefits package and competitive salary.
Please submit resume, writing sample and salary requirement to apply.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.