Board Member Certification-HOAs
Florida requires that board members become certified by attending an approved course or submitting written certification information to the association secretary. One of the best and most convenient ways for board members to become certified is by participating in our state-approved board member certification course.
Topics covered include:
- The basic concepts of community operations
- An overview of the budget and reserve process
- Membership and board meetings
- Election procedures
- Alternative dispute resolutions
- Vendor bids and contract negotiations
- Recent changes in Florida laws
Evonne Andris, Esq.
CEU COURSE INFORMATION
1 OPP Credit Hour
Provider #: 0001019
Course #: 9632133
Original Air Date: 07.24.23
To obtain your certificate of completion or earn CEU Credit, please follow the 2 easy steps below:
Watch the video below. Please be sure to write down the CODE WORD shown at the end of the video. You will need that CODE WORD to complete Step 2 successfully.
Complete the form below: