REAL ESTATE LAW
Real Lawyers for Real Property
Our experienced real estate team is the foundation of the firm, recognized nationally and internationally as an industry leader. Throughout our history, we’ve kept pace with the complex and ever-changing real estate industry. Using astute business planning and creative strategies, we negotiate on behalf of our clients, close transactions and enhance the profitability of their portfolios.
Our attorneys represent clients in all aspects of real property law, including property owners, managers, landlords, tenants and lenders. Real estate types range from single-family and multi-family residential developments, to shopping centers, office and industrial complexes, as well as mixed use and entertainment themed properties.
- Acquisition, development and disposition of real property
- Commercial, office, industrial, restaurant and shopping center lease negotiation, enforcement and evictions
- Mortgage finance, foreclosures, workouts & asset repositioning
- Real property litigation
- Single-family, multi-family and condominium developer representation
- Title insurance
- Drafting, negotiation and enforcement of all types of real property, covenants, contracts and agreements
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes and evictions
- Joint ventures, acquisitions and sales
- Corporate governance and contract negotiation