Position: Associate - Community Association Law
Siegfried Rivera has an immediate opening in its Coral Gables office for an associate attorney with 1-3 years' experience in all types of general community association law transactions. This is an exciting career opportunity with competitive salary and full benefits. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and verbal skills, experience reviewing and analyzing community association governing documents and related Florida statutes, drafting opinion letters, and attending condo and HOA board and member meetings on a regular basis, including some evenings. Candidates must be team players, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and experience managing cases while building trusting relationships with owners, board members and property managers. Must be a member of the Florida Bar, and fluency in Spanish is preferred. Join a well-established firm offering competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as an excellent opportunity for mentoring. Please submit resumes, along with writing samples and salary requirements to [email protected].
All submissions will be handled confidentially.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Florida Bar
- 3-5 years of community association law experience
- Real Estate is a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze governing documents
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an excellent team player and personable
- Strong academic credentials required
The firm offers a full benefits package and competitive salary.
Please submit resume, transcript, writing sample and salary requirement to apply. All submissions are kept strictly confidential.
Siegfried Rivera is an equal opportunity employer.