CORAL GABLES, Fla. (August 18, 2022) —- Siegfried Rivera is proud to announce that several attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the peer-reviewed Best Lawyers in America® listing (2023 edition). Best Lawyers is the oldest and one of the most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. Additionally, firm attorneys were also recognized as “Ones to Watch.” Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recipients typically have been in practice for 3-12 years and are selected using the same methodology as all Best Lawyers recognitions.
The fourteen attorneys recognized in Best Lawyers in America®, along with their practice areas, are as follows:
Coral Gables, FL
- Helio De La Torre (2017), Commercial Litigation, Community Association Law, Litigation- Construction
- Maria Victoria Arias (2021), Community Association Law
- Roberto C. Blanch (2022), Community Association Law
- Michael L. Hyman (2023), Community Association Law
- Gary M. Mars (2022), Community Association Law, Construction Law
- Jason M. Rodgers-da Cruz (2019), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Nicholas D. Siegfried (2023), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Steven M. Siegfried (2003), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Stuart Sobel (2005), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Susan C. Odess (2023), Insurance Law, Litigation-Insurance
- Lisa A. Lerner (2013), Real Estate Law
- Oscar R. Rivera (2016), Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
Coral Gables, FL
- Berenice M. Mottin-Berger (2023), Litigation- Construction
West Palm Beach, FL
- Michael Toback (2023), Litigation-Construction
For more than 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe. Inclusion in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Additional information is available at www.bestlawyers.com.
About Siegfried Rivera
Founded in 1977, Siegfried Rivera focuses on all aspects of community association matters, construction law, real estate, and corporate law. The firm maintains offices in Coral Gables, Plantation and West Palm Beach, Florida. It provides representation to a diverse client base throughout Florida and the nation. Additional information on the law firm is available at www.siegfriedrivera.com or by calling (305) 442-3334 or toll-free at 1-800-737-1390.