CORAL GABLES, Fla. (August 17, 2023) —- Siegfried Rivera is proud to announce that several attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the peer-reviewed 30th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® listing. Additionally, Helio De La Torre has been recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” recipient for his exceptional work in Community Association Law in Miami. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honored with a “Lawyer of the Year” award.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and one of the most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession. Additionally, firm attorneys were also recognized as “Ones to Watch.” Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recipients typically have been in practice for 3-12 years and are selected using the same methodology as all Best Lawyers recognitions.
The seventeen attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®, along with their practice areas, are as follows:
Coral Gables, FL
- Helio De La Torre (2017) * Lawyer of the Year, Commercial Litigation, Community Association Law, Litigation- Construction
- Maria Victoria Arias (2021), Community Association Law
- Roberto C. Blanch (2022), Community Association Law
- George T. Breur (2024), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Michael L. Hyman (2023), Community Association Law
- Lisa A. Lerner (2013), Community Association Law, Real Estate Law
- Gary M. Mars (2022), Community Association Law, Construction Law
- Susan C. Odess (2023), Insurance Law, Litigation-Insurance
- Jason M. Rodgers-da Cruz (2019), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Nicholas D. Siegfried (2023), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Steven M. Siegfried (2003), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Stuart Sobel (2005), Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Oscar R. Rivera (2016), Real Estate Law
West Palm Beach, FL
- Laura Manning-Hudson (2024), Community Association Law
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to WatchCoral Gables, FL
- Berenice M. Mottin-Berger (2023), Litigation- Construction
- Awilda Esteras (2024), Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
West Palm Beach, FL
- Michael Toback (2023), Litigation-Construction
For more than 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe. Inclusion in the 30th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® is based on detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Additional information is available at www.bestlawyers.com.
About Siegfried Rivera
Founded in 1977, Siegfried Rivera focuses on all aspects of community association matters, construction and real estate law. Additional information on the law firm is available at www.siegfriedrivera.com or by calling (305) 442-3334 or toll-free at 1-800-737-1390.