CORAL GABLES, Fla. (August 10, 2022) —- Siegfried Rivera is excited to announce that several attorneys have been named 2022 Super Lawyers, an honor that is given to less than 5 percent of lawyers in each state using a patented multiphase selection process. Additionally, attorneys under 40 or in practice for ten years or less are recognized as Rising Stars.
Florida Super Lawyer Recipients
- B. Michael Clark, Construction Litigation
- Helio De La Torre, Construction Litigation
- Michael L. Hyman, Construction Litigation
- Oscar R. Rivera, Real Estate
- Jason M. Rodgers-da Cruz, Construction Litigation
- Nicholas D. Siegfried, Construction Litigation
- Steven M. Siegfried, Construction Litigation
- Stuart Sobel, Construction Litigation
- Eduardo Valdes, Construction Litigation
Florida Rising Star Recipients
- Dylan E. Goldberg, Construction Litigation
- Lindsey Thurswell Lehr, Construction Litigation
- Berenice M. Mottin-Berger, Construction Litigation
- Susan C. Odess, Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers, a service of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
About Siegfried Rivera
Founded in 1977, Siegfried Rivera focuses on all aspects of construction, community association, real estate and corporate law. It maintains offices in Coral Gables, Plantation and West Palm Beach, Florida. Additional information on the law firm is available at www.siegfriedrivera.com or by calling (305) 442-3334 or toll-free at (800) 737-1390.