The construction lawyers of Siegfried Rivera are nationally recognized as some of the leading providers of construction related legal counsel and representation. We represent a diverse client base spanning all segments of the construction process, including owners and developers, design professionals, general contractors, construction managers, specialty trade contractors and material suppliers. We bring that expertise to bear on every segment of a construction project, from project development and contract drafting through dispute avoidance and resolution, including representation from bidding, contract negotiation, insurance claims, project support and claim presentation, through trial, arbitration or appeal.
Our construction lawyers impart their vast experience on every project, private, governmental and public/private partnerships, from the smallest residential or retail renovation to the largest mega-project, including airports, courthouses, stadiums, theme parks urban high rises and infrastructure such as tunnels, roadways and utilities.Basic Services
The corporate and construction law practice groups at Siegfried Rivera provide a full range of construction related services. Our construction attorneys are led by Fellows in the American College of Construction Lawyers, and we routinely offer counsel and representation involving:
- Project development
- Construction contract drafting and negotiation
- Insurance for construction Projects
- Performance related issues
- Establishing, Enforcing and Valuing Construction Liens
- Payment Disputes including Change Orders and claims for additional time and compensation
- Delay Claims
- Surety Bond Claims
- Claims for Construction Defects
- Insurance Coverage for Construction Defect Claims
- Arbitration and litigation of complex construction claims.