The Online Resource for Community Associations
Use the power of the Internet to manage and track the collection of assessments on behalf of your condominium or homeowners’ association.
- Over 30 years experience with collections and general representation of condos and HOA’s.
- Detailed Status Reports on all active matters available via our secured web site.
- Convenient online transmittal of authorization actions such as demand letters, liens, foreclosures and violations 24 hours a day.
- Security - Access to your account is password protected.
- Flexibility – More than one person can have access to account information.
- Online Forms – Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, you can complete forms and authorize actions such as demand letters, liens, and foreclosures. This automated process delivers us the necessary information immediately, eliminating mailing and fax delays.
- Status Reports – Our website is synchronized with the databases and documentation used by our attorneys. Status reports allow you to see comprehensive and detailed real time results of a collection effort.
- Active Matter Reports – List of all collection matters currently active in our office.
Sample Report Below
LIEN AND FORECLOSURE DEPARTMENT
| Owner |
|John Smith |
012345 SRL Ref. 6789012
|4/1/08||Request for Claim of Lien received.|
|4/2/08||Title documents ordered and updated account history requested.|
|4/3/08||Claim of Lien filed|
|5/9/08||Request received to process with foreclosure.|
|5/12/08||Foreclosure complaint filed.|
|5/20/08||Full payment in the amount of $2,500 (including assessments, interest, costs and fees) received today. We will disburse to Association upon clearance of funds.|
|5/30/08||Funds disbursed to Association. We have closed our file.|
With an entire department completely devoted to the process of collections, our clients don’t experience frustrating delays or worry about the status of their legal actions. Simply log onto our secure website to review vital status updates and information, or begin a collection process without even picking up a telephone.
Sample Report Below